Degree in Electronic/Telecomunication/Software Engineering or equivalent
Ontech, a pioneering R&D company based in Seville, is looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, skilled Senior Firmware Development Engineer to be part of our team.
This is a great opportunity to work on national products, exciting projects and ongoing career development. You will be involved in both new and existing product development work.
You should be highly motivated and have a clear passion for software especially with regards to embedded C programming. We are a company where you are able to expand your career and we are committed to the development of our engineers!
The Firmware Engineer will take part in all design cycle activities from specification and architecture through to integration, fault finding on on-going support.
Source control systems (GIT, HG, SVN).
Issues tracking systems (such as bugzilla, JIRA or similar).
Debug tool (JTAG, GDB, protocol analyzer).
Development Environments (Netbeans, Eclipse, IAR, Cocoox, Keil uVision, Kinetis).
Build process (Makefiles, SCONS, GCC, GDB, linker files).
– Experience with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, GPRS and BLE devices.
– Experience with Low Power Systems.
– Knowledge of Wireless sensor networks.
– Knowledge of Visual C++/C#/VB/.net for PC support applications.
– Understanding RF hardware and modulations.
– Knowledge of scripting languages, (TCL / Perl / Python).
– Familiar with camera management and image acquisition process.
– Experience with Internet of Things and relates protocols (JSON).
Percentage over objectives
Parking, punctual telework, young and fun environment.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org